<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2009-04-29

This Guy's Gonna Lose His Credentials 

I wonder if the glow--or is it the afterglow--is starting to come off of the press adulation of the President.

I only ask because I read this article a few minutes ago, and was stunned by the naked skepticism dripping from the page. Just a sample:

His assertion that his proposed budget "will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term" is an eyeball-roller among many economists, given the uncharted terrain of trillion-dollar deficits and economic calamity that the government is negotiating.

Whoa! And this from the front page of the Comcast website. It's totally worth reading.

In fact, the tone is so incredulous that it makes me start to think that this guy was sent out by the AP so they could say "See! We're not completely in his pockets"

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?