<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2009-01-10

On The Nature of Habits 

I had intended to back off of the writing and focus on big-picture things after the November election; I had intended for it to last 3-4 weeks.

Well, it's been about nine weeks now.

Writing this blog is very much a habit, it's a labor of love. It's really my one way to vent my thoughts and opinions on the news and politics of the day. It's my one way to feed my inexplicable passion for politics without driving my wife absolutely batty.

But it's remarkable how easily that habit gets broken. Take a little time off--no matter how good the reason or the intentions--and the habit reforms only slowly.

Which is a long-winded way of saying "I know I've been lazy, and I hope the tiny audience I've developed hasn't given up on me . . . because I'm back."

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?