<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2008-07-20

Evidence That Happy Home Life Improves Work Performance 

Even if you're not a golf fan, you've got to tune in tomorrow morning to watch 53-year old Greg Norman compete from the front of the field on Sunday at the British Open.

I never celebrate the collapse of a marriage, as happened recently to Greg Norman (to the tune of a $103 million settlement) and his wife. But I find it a little hard to argue that a man who hasn't won a tournament in ten years has any other reason to suddenly be playing good golf except that he's got a fresh reason to have his head on straight.

So, let that be a lesson to you, guys.

I don't want to presume to tell you exactly what the lesson is--you read into it what you want.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?