<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2008-06-12

Waiting For The Flat Spots 

Do you ski?

I have this theory about skiing--probably comes from me not being too good at skiing. It's like this: every once in a while, I would find myself on a run that was just a little over my head. But I don't really like just bailing out, so I would do my best, get going down the hill, KNOWING that somewhere, there's going to be a flat spot to help me out.

Lately, my life has been a lot like that.

Probably comes from not being too good at life.

I don't know, really, WHY things have been so crazy around here lately, but it does seem as if I haven't sat still in about two weeks.

Unfortunately, when you don't sit still, you don't blog.

SOO . . . what I'm trying to say is I think the worst of it is over and I'll get back to my regular postings, as soon as I can confirm that this actually IS a flat spot.

In the meantime, keep up with all the interesting things going on over at the Rocky Mountain Alliance member sites--see the blogroll to the right of here.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?