<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2008-02-20

Could The Contrast Be More Stark? 

I bet you're thinking I'm thinking about McCain-Obama in November.

No. I'm talking about Obama and the serious people of the world.

On a day in which the new rulers in Pakistan announced they wanted to "talk" to militants, and the longest-ruling head of state in the western hemisphere announced his resignation, Obama wins what might be the clinching battle and gives a speech that says absolutely NOTHING!

And the "professional journalists" give him a pass.

The world is a serious place, and Barack Obama does NOT understand it.

Don't be fooled people.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?