<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2008-01-25

Questions for the candidates from a Colorado Perspective 

Its becoming increasingly probable that the Colorado caucuses/primary in a couple weeks could play a role in the Super Tuesday spectacle. So, whether any of them bother to come here to take questions, I'm going to start a thread of questions I'd like them to address.

Like this one:

"Here in Colorado, we've seen over the past six years the severe effects of Democratic interest groups overwhelming the market with hard-left money, while it seems the Republican bench is increasingly ill-suited to the challenge; Can you describe a few of the steps you would take as the titular head of the party to begin rebuilding the grassroots and the talent pool within the party?"

Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments--I'll elevate those that I find interesting.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?