<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2007-10-24

World Series Prediction 

Rockies in 6.

That's allowing for two losses to Josh Beckett.

Though, to be fair, the list of starting pitchers the Rockies have blown through in their improbable run to the Series reads like a ballot for the Cy Young: Jake Peavey, Brandon Webb, Brad Penny, Chris Young, Cole Hamels . . . You get the feeling these guys don't worry too much about the resume of the guy throwing at them.

But I think it takes the Rockies one game to figure out how to use the Wall to their advantage--especially the Lefties; and then I give the Red Sox one for desperation here in Denver.

Other than that, I think the magic holds up for the next seven days and the Rockies will bring home a pennant.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?