<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2007-10-01

We're Not Dead Yet . . . 

How many Sundays in the last . . .oh, forty-eight years can it be said that the Denver Broncos lost . . .

and almost nobody in Denver cared? I barely watched the Broncos, so wrapped up in the Rockies game I was.

And, in true Rockies fashion, they even forced it down to the wire, requiring being on the right side of a bang-bang call to seal the win.

Ahhhhh . . . what a great game.

But, perhaps, the most impressive thing was how little celebrating the team did right after this win. As if they know they have one more game they gotta win--all business.

I have a feeling the city-wide economic activity may take a little hit tomorrow afternoon. Heh.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?