<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2007-09-12

Those Lessons We Fail To Learn, We Are Doomed To Repeat 

Those Lessons We Choose Not To Teach, We Are Destined To Not Learn

Because of the nature of my job, I was in four public schools today; when you add in the school my children go to, my family was a part in five public, elementary schools today.

Formal observances to commemorate 9/11: one. A moment of silence.

Complete willingness to ignore the significance of this day: four.

If that ratio holds true across Colorado, then in a few more short years the vast majority of Colorado students will not understand why we mark this day.

I don't even know what to say about this. Is it just me?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?