<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2007-07-17

Consumer Alert--Update 

A couple nights ago I wrote how Comcast Digital Phone installation had screwed up all my phone service.

Well, today, finally, after five days, we have our phone service back.

Five days later, and the tech tells me that any of the ten different people I talked to over the course of the five days could have solved the problem by a few keystrokes on their computer back in wherever it is these people work.

Which, of course, made my day to hear that.

Again, I would encourage you to ask a lot of questions before subscribing to this service. And then ask a few more.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?