<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2007-06-01

Speaking of Presidential Blunders

I guess, given the little problems with his own party on his immigration idea, and given that he's embracing emmissions controls instead of investing--and I'm talking Apollo-like investment--in new energies, the President is conceding a lot of whatever is left of the battleground.

Time for the candidates to start running away from the President.

Sorry--I like the guy, and I think he's done a very good job. But he's lost his compass. And the Party needs leadership.

Time for one of the candidates to start demonstrating some.

And, NO, Senator McCain, "capitulation" to the Democrats is not the same thing as "leadership."

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?