<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2007-02-25

Oscar Prediction [update]

I'm gonna go out on a limb here . . . way out there . . . and predict . . .

that the Hollywood Academy voters will have chosen to award the Best Documentary Oscar to . . .

Al Gore.

I know, I know . . . . way out on a limb there.

But WAIT!!! Even further, I predict that, as per the speculation, Al Gore will use the opportunity (several million viewers) to announce that he will run for President in 2008.

And I will be jumping up and down for joy in my living room--much to the chagrin of my wife.

After the fact, I will tell you why this is a GREAT thing for Republicans.

UPDATE: Aw, MAN! He didn't announce for Prez. Damn! But there's still plenty of time in this race.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?