<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2006-11-03

So It Isn't Just Me

I've been pretty hard on the media. In fact, after this election and a little hiatus, I'm going to launch a new project devoted to the media.

But every once in a while I have to wonder if I'm just being too sensitive, or something. Turns out I'm not.

Courtesy the Political Grapevine:

Meanwhile the non-partisan Center for Media and Public Affairs has analyzed stories about the elections during the seven weeks since Labor Day on the evening newscasts of the three broadcast networks. It reports 77 percent of on-air evaluations of Democratic candidates and members of Congress were positive — and 88 percent of the references to Republicans were negative.

Huh. I wonder if a 165-point differential in news coverage might have a little effect on the impressions of the electorate.

D'ya think?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?