<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2006-11-07

Media Lies and MisRepresentations

Not really a lie so much as a sleight of hand.

After three days of saturation coverage (by that I mean a full-page, front-page Friday, a full-page, front-page Saturday, and a nearly full-page, front-page Sunday) I would have thought the newspapers might have gotten tired of shooting at Ted Haggard.

But I was wrong.

On a day when even the NYTimes put Saddam's conviction on the front page, the Denver Post still found room to devote about 32 column-inches to Icky Reverend Ted.

At least the Rocky managed to make the banner Saddam, though most of the space on the front page was devoted to the Broncos.

Hey, everybody--LOOK! It's the blimp!!

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?