<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2006-03-18

First Debate

The two GOP candidates for Governor had a debate this morning. I was unable to attend or to listen, but, seeing as how this could be a very important precursor to an important race, you may want to check out Joshua's impressions from today's event.

My interpretation, based on Joshua's take, and the press releases: this was a stark contest of Passion (Holtzman) vs. Polish (Beauprez). And that's not to say that Holtzman doesn't have skills, or that Beauprez doesn't have beliefs; I'm just saying that that seems to be where this is breaking down.

Not sure where that leaves us, just observing.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?