<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2005-11-24

Long Weekend Straw Poll

Hugh Hewitt has up a strawpoll to occupy our thoughts over the weekend.

For the record, I changed my vote in this straw poll. Up until now I had given a slight nod to Sen. George Allen of Virginia, changing that to support Condi Rice in the "fantasy" poll.

But no more. No Senators need apply.

Clearly there is a tremendous vacuum of leadership in the Senate right now, and until that gets sorted out in a satisfactory fashion, I repeat, NO SENATORS NEED APPLY.

Therefore, I have cast my (completely meaningless) ballot for Rudy Guiliani. Is there anybody else anywhere that has the record of true leadership that Rudy has? I can't think of anyone right off the top, and that's why he jumped to the top of my list.

Follow the link above and give voice to your own thoughts.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?