<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2005-10-10

More From Sun Tzu

I posted last week some thoughts from Sun Tzu, an attempt to explain the President's choice of Harriet Miers. I really do believe that this may have been a grand strategic move. . .

However, one of the principles of warfare is the advantageous selection of the battlefield. Given the events of the past week--events which could have hardly been a huge surprise to the President--I was left wondering one thing:

Why did the President choose THIS battlefield? Why did he pick a fight in his own back yard?

I actually don't have any answers--I'm just thinking out loud and welcoming anyone else's input.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?