<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2005-06-07

Sad, Really

Ben already beat me to the line about "when everybody says you're drunk, sit down," so I won't have to go through that for you.
However, when someone is trying to make up a fake rivalry, and to do it he goes through extensive logical gymnastics such as saying

Normally, I would have responded with a round or two of counter-battery fire, but at this point, mercy seems to be in order.

and then following up less than twenty-four hours later with a weak, not very funny, and ad hominem attack such as this one, you have to worry about the stability of the author.

It forces one to ask: Chad, the Elder, the Howard Dean of the Northern Alliance?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?