<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2005-05-05

Squeezing the Noose

Big news, of course, is the capture of Al Qaeda's number 3 guy in Pakistan, which the President announced yesterday. Read the stories about it here, here, and here.

I think the most interesting of the three is the third article, mostly because it contains this little nugget by SecState Rice:

``I think that over the next couple of days, we will be able to describe that this is a truly significant arrest,'' she said.

When the former National Security Advisor, who is pretty tight-lipped about stuff like this, drops a little foreshadowing in that way, I would say the odds of there being big news soon are pretty good.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?