<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-12-22

Milestone

It just occurred to me that I passed the one-year mark for maintaining this blog about two days ago.

Thank you, everybody who happens to chck in occassionally to see what's on my mind. I hope, in some tiny way, that I have added to the discourse, caused a few people to think a little, or given ammunition to those who share my viewpoint.

As for me, blogging has caused me to be better informed than I otherwise would be--because, let's face it, putting something in writing begs for a certain clarity of information that I might eschew if my conversations were just with me and my friends. It has also given me the opportunity to clarify my thoughts and improve my writing--doing it every day is like exercise for my brain.

But the best part of blogging is, by far, the new relationships I have formed with members of the Rocky Mountain Alliance and with readers who regularly contribute thoughts to my blog. I am truly appreciative of the opportunity to "spout off" and be "spouted" at in return.

And how, might you ask, am I going to celebrate my blogiverary? By trying to find a way off of blogger. It's been a great startup tool, but it's time to move on. Any thoughts? Keep in mind my skills (limited as they are) run to the creative, not the technical.


Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?