<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-11-01

The Ground Game

This should be an indicator: I was down at the Beauprez Headquarters this morning--7th District headquarters for the 96 hours campaign--and when I got done with my list, I was told that they were out of lists. Not only that, but when I called this afternoon to see if there was anything I could do, I was told that the room was basically overflowing with volunteers, and that they were mostly just waiting for people to leave so others could take their seats.

I stress that these are all VOLUNTEERS!! Not a paid union thug among 'em.

I obviously can only speak to this one office, but if that's any indicator of how the 96 hours campaign is working around the state, we're just fine.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?