<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-11-11

Don't Let The Door Hit You In The $%^^ On The Way. . .

I know it might be a distinctly un-Christian sentiment, but

Hasta la Vista, Yasser Baby!

While I think the President was appropriate in voicing a prayer for his soul and condolences for his family and so on, I, for one, am glad he's gone. The primary impediment to Middle East peace is finally removed, not to mention one of the world's most notorious and cowardly terrorists is gone.

I hope the President seizes this opportunity, and has SecState Powell on the ground in the Middle East next week, trying to get the powers that be to the table to begin working on a framework for a Palestinian state living side-by-side with a SECURE Israel.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?