<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-10-04

Tuesday's Debate

I quick thought about Tuesday night.

Expect the Vice President to bait the lightweight Senator into proclaiming the wisdom of giving nuclear fuel to Iran, and then to pounce; I would also expect the hair model to proclaim the wisdom of a global test, which I would expect the Vice President to hit out of the arena.

The Vice President, I believe, is much more effective on his feet than the President is, and much more capable of taking the attacks to the other side and expressing the folly of the other guy's position with the full weight of his well-deserved gravitas. I am optimistic that tomorrow night ends the momentum of the Kerry-Edwards camp.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?