<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-10-02

On A Roll

Well, another one of my tirades has snuck into the mainstream media.

If nothing else, trying to write something lucid everynight (with spotty success) has forced me to get used to writing. Maybe it's just coincidence that a couple of my thoughts have been published in the last couple weeks.

I think it's important that we bloggers aren't content to stay on the internet. While the influence of the mainstream press has surely diminished, it still reaches more readers than my pathetic visitor numbers. And so many of my blogger brethren are such gifted writers, we should try to "infiltrate" and increase our sphere of influence.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?