<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-10-01

Last Word

As cool as it was to be in the room and with the dignitaries, by far the best part of last night's event was watching it and interacting with Jonathan, Jared, and Clay. All are well-informed, intelligent, and very personable. I enjoyed the event thoroughly.

Jonathan even has a picture of us with future-Senator Coors from last night posted at his site. That's me on the left--and, just for the record, I was standing about four feet in front of everybody else just to seem to be on the same scale as the others.

Did I mention tall? Well-informed, intelligent, personable, . . .and TALL. Sheesh.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?