<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-10-19

If They're Shooting At You, You Must Be Doing Your Job

I keep getting these annoying campaign fliers from a group called Forward Colorado (backed by one-time Senate candidacy consideree Rutt Bridges) saying that Jessica Correy (GOP candidate for Colorado State Senate 19)wants to starve children in public schools.

Okay, I'm exaggerating. . .but not by much.

All I can say is, Jessica--keep it up. You must have them worried.

In a few days, I'll blog my rationale for voting for Jessica Correy.

P.S. I've heard Jessica say that my particular Senate district is the most GOP-leaning in the state taht has a Dem Senator. Could someone shoot me those numbers? Or point me in the direction of where I can get that info? I'm just curious.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?