<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-09-06

Troubling Numbers

This, from the Sunday Denver Post:

according to the Colorado secretary of state's office, there are now roughly 4 percent more registered Democrats than Republicans in the 7th. It's only 4,700 voters, but that's a lot more than 121.

That is disturbing to me, as a person who sincerely would like to see Bob Beauprez sent back to Congress. In 2002 the voter registration margin was .4 percent, or one-tenth the amount it is now. Guess I'll just have to work a little harder.

This was also in an article about Nancy Pelosi coming to town to raise money for Dave Thomas. I hope she does that often. The more visible, the better. The closer Dave Thomas gets to Nancy Pelosi, the better.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?