<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-08-13

Going Geek

Not that that's actually such a new development--just ask anyone in my graduating class.

But today--at the wife's insistence--I went and bought a wireless router. So now the wife can continue to work on her computer--and I have access to the internet all day long. Actually a very easy thing to hook up, too. Much to my surprise. I should have learned by now to listen to her without question.

What does this mean? I should be a much more prolific blogger (har har har) since I don't have to spend so much of my 'blogging time' getting caught up on the news and thoughts of others. Whether or not this is a good thing remains to be seen.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?