<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-08-31

FINALLY!!

I've been waiting years for somebody to make a bold exclamation of America's greatness and its importance in the world--not for what it can do, but for what it stands for.

Leave to the megastar with the Austrian accent to make the case--AND IN SPADES! There were several points in the speech which had me pumping my fists. Of course, it would have to be someone with an accent talking about America's greatness--his personal story is as gripping and revealing as any fake stories from a Gore/Kerry stump speech.

All the feigned pride/flagwaving/patriotism of the Dem convention just got drowned in one 22 minute speech.

I've been a little ambivalent about the Governator--um. . .my bad. He is a political superstar of the same magnitude as his movie stardom.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?