<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-07-26

A Prediction

because we all know how good I am at this. . .

I don't think the Dems have the discipline to pull this off. Whether it's Terry McAuliff and a new conspiracy theory or Bill Clinton hogging the mike for like, four hours, or Al Gore doing what Al Gore does when his meds wear off, somebody is bound to do or to say something this week that will make them the story and take the attention off of John Kerry.

Just a guess. I don't know if they'll go to the Wellstone Memorial proportions, but I don't think this many of them in a confined space listening to themselves can possibly avoid having a Michael Moore moment.

I think the real drama will come in seeing how much coverage the mainstream media gives them.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?