<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-07-09

Good Thought From Smart Brother

The brother I went to visit in Maryland last week weighed in on my post re: Kerry and abortion from a couple days ago.

The best point:
And taking this off the deep end (I shouldn't, but it's fun): so is it that
you don't believe that the termination of life is murder?; or is it that you
don't believe the government should legislate murder? Or would the free pass
only apply to religiously-motivated murder (since we have a separation of church
and state)?


To extend: perhaps since "Thou Shalt Not Kill" is clearly religiously grounded, we ought to seriously consider getting all murder laws off the books.

Nice shot, bro.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?