<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-07-19

Berger Under Investigation

There's something kinda wierd to this story. I can't quite put my finger on it, but. . .

You would think a former National Security Advisor would have a pretty good idea what the rules are for handling top secret info (and I'm pretty sure that stuffing documents into your pants is not SOP). Which leads to one of two possible conclusions: Berger was desperate to hide something in the short term, knowing the commission would never come back to him in time for their report; or there were things in there that he needed to get into John Kerry's hands.

In either case, makes you feel pretty good about our national security to have this guy advising John Kerry, doesn't it?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?