<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-06-18

Update

The re-model is proceeding apace. In fact, after a near melt-down early this afternoon, I can now see the end in sight. At this point, I would venture that the next step is a simple one--maybe a one-beer step; and after that it's just clean up and touch up.

Which probably means I'd better go out and get me a sixpack.

I appreciate all the encouragement and kind words. However, I am very disturbed at the idea of three trips to Home Depot being a good benchmark--I lapped that a week ago and have been there almost every day this week, with one more likely trip to go.

Oh, well. At any rate, normal blogging is just around the bend.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?