<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-04-13

Where's the Coverage

I heard on Hugh's show (aside: maybe the guest hosts should add "in absentia" to their radio moniker to give them a really easy to remember acronym: the Northern Alliance Radio Network In Absentia--NARNIA) all sorts of firebombs from AG Ashcroft to the 9-11 Commission.

But I haven't heard a bit of coverage of that from the news. Surprised? Hardly. But these were pretty big firebombs--especially the revelation of Com Gorelick's "fecklessness" (I love when I can bring back someone's own words to hammer them) regarding FBI procedures. I would expect that there would be at least a little bit of coverage--even just spin.

The depth of the conspiracy to end this President's term is deep, indeed.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?