<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-04-13

My Favorite Weekend

Even if Easter hadn't been this weekend, tonight culminated my favorite week of the year in very fine fashion.

Starting last weekend with the Final Four, progressing to Opening Day, from there to the beginning of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, a big DU victory in the Frozen Four, a great Masters win for the big lefty, and the Nuggets showing a little guts to get two wins in the last three days to earn their first playoff spot in a decade.

And the Broncos traded Deltha O'Neill--addition by subtraction!

I know I was down on the sports scene just two weeks ago. But last week was really a great week of sport.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?