<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-04-02

Just a Quick Note on the Rice 9-11 Speech

I haven't said much about the Left's 'big' news that Condi Rice was going to give a speech on 9-11 that talked mostly about missile defense and little about terrorism, mostly because I don't care. Nor do I think most Americans really care. Nor do I think that focusing on missile defense in any way diminishes our ability to focus on terrorism

But, just for the record, let's remember that only 5 months prior to 9-11 the BIG news story was the collision of an American EP3 surveillance plane with a Chines warplane, which was then being held in Chinese territory.

Yeah, ya gotta take care of the cockroaches; but when the dragon just singed your hair, it's a good idea to keep it on the radar screen, as well.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?