<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-04-13

Coors Announces

I got this e-mail over the weekend from the Coors campaign.

Pete Coors will officially announce his campaign for the U.S. Senate in a 7-city
tour around Colorado beginning Tuesday, April 13 and ending on Wednesday, April
14…Tour stops include Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Greeley, Fort Collins,
Grand Junction, Durango and Alamosa…YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN THE COORS TEAM AT
ANY & ALL EVENTS!

TUESDAY, APRIL 13
DENVER
9:15 a.m. Colorado State Capitol
200 East Colfax, Denver

COLORADO SPRINGS
11:45 a.m. Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
215 S. Tejon Street, Colorado Springs

PUEBLO
2:45 pm Lake Elizabeth Pavilion
200 W. 1st Street, Pueblo


WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14
GREELEY
7:45 a.m. Weld County Court House/East Steps
915 10th Street, Greeley

FORT COLLINS
9:45 a.m. Old Town Square
Downtown, Fort Collins

GRAND JUNCTION
11:45 a.m. West Star Aviation (Grand Junction Airport)
796 Heritage Way, Grand Junction

DURANGO
3:15 p,m. Double Tree Hotel
501 Camino Del Rio, Durango

ALAMOSA
5:30 p.m. Inn of the Rio Grande
333 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa




I wish I knew that he stood for more than just a self-financed Senate seat. I'm not saying I can't support him--this seat is too important to write off any viable Republican--but near as I can tell he runs a good business that makes a decent Irish Red and every once in a while sends the smell of hops wafting over the northwest suburbs.

Guess I'll find out a little at the caucus tomorrow. Maybe.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?