<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-04-29

Again With The Economics of Emotion

Yesterday, based on strong earnings numbers, the stock market fell sharply; so today, on solid if not spectacular GDP news, the stock market again fell sharply; this after last week when the stock market fell sharply after Greenspan spoke optimistically about the economic recovery.

Please--and I'm not just saying this here--somebody explain to me the psychology of the investor class. Sure, I get that fear about the prime lending rate is driving this; what I don't get is how continued good news is only met with fear.

It's like being in the Democratic National Committee.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?