<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-03-22

Welcome

It seems, by accident, that Ben from Mt Virtus was at the same committee hearing on Thursday as I was. He does a pretty thorough dissection of Mike Littwin's delusions at the site--check it out, and welcome to my links, Ben!

I also saw Littwin at the hearing on Thursday, though it took until I was driving home to realize who it was. Most of my note of him during the hearing was along the lines of "why does that homeless guy look so familiar?" And I didn't have quite the constitution to survive three and a half hours like Ben, so I guess I missed a lot of the fun. My loss. . . NOT!

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?