<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-03-15

Thanks

Clay and Mr. Bob (both of which gents I will be adding to the links roll in the very near future) have both answered my question about the "baby-thing" to my satisfaction.

That bit of demonology was the only thing I could find absolutely no scriptural basis for. And my father, who is infinitely better informed on these matters, brought it to my attention. I understand and accept that the devil is always working to tempt us, and above all things wished for the failure of Jesus, so I had no problem with Satan circling the proceedings throughout the movie. But the baby. . . The baby just had me baffled. Turns out he was nothing more than an artisitic license device.

Thanks, gents

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?