<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-03-23

The Cycle

Of course, all the news cycle is breathless with the Dick Clarke thing today. I leave it to others more adept to deal with Clarke himself.

I have two other notes. One, it's good to see the administration getting its legs, with the troops out in full force defending the administration on several fronts; and two, didn't we see some of this same mania when Paul O'Neill's book came out? And where is that now?

I just don't think you can attribute much to people who have recently been fired--if their concerns were legit, they should have gone to the Congressional Oversight Committee and not tried to profit from their story.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?