<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-02-09

What to Do Now

With today's Pro Bowl, the NFL season came to an official end. I always look into the next seven weeks of the year with a kind of empty feeling--no football, baseball still far away, and basketball and hockey pretty meaningless right now (come on, any sport that has half the postseason games as regular season doesn't put a lot of importance in this time of year). Heck, with the recent weather, even golf is out of the question. I'm just not sure what to do with myself during this time of year.

Okay, that's a stretch. But still, I do like to have the option of flipping on an interesting sporting event to get away from the cesspool that television has become. I have a couple good books in queu, and that should tide me over, but I welcome any suggestions for surviving the winter doldrums from anyone out there.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?