<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-27

Strong Debut

I have long been a fan of Dennis Miller, since well before he grew up and discovered that national security actually matters. I guess there's something about a guy who can keep three metaphors in the air at the same time and somehow land them on their feet (even if half the audience doesn't get it).

So I tuned in for large portions of his MSNBC debut tonight with Gov. Arnold, and I was pleased. He seems to have gotten over his need to insert himself (a la Monday Night Football), but he still pulled a few good chuckles out. Unfortunate timing, though, that his re-broadcast is opposite Brit Hume's re-broadcast. I may have to alter my news gathering schedule.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?