<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-29

Sticks and Stones

Sure, John Kerry is riding high right now. But he has yet to be the main target of anyone, either candidate or media. I expect (especially after today's shake-up) that the Dean campaign is going to start throwing big bricks at Sen. Kerry, and then we'll see how he weathers the storm. Not to mention the media scrutiny which has been known to shake candidates in the past.

In a note of self-congratulations, I heard Chris Mathews posit the same endorsement-for-VEEP idea that I threw out there yesterday. So I got that going for me. . . Of course, I'm not so sure its a good thing to be on the same page as Chris Mathews, but. . .

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?