<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-03

Rich over at Exvigilare has drawn my attention to this test, which is a much expanded version of the Political pH test I am attempting to create.

It is an interesting test, and certainly much more thorough than what I am attempting. However, I think it errs when it divides the world into only economic and authority concerns. Where is security? For that matter, where's foreign policy altogether? That is the one dimension notably lacking in this version (which may explain my proximity to Jacques Chirac on the graph), though it does shed great light on some of the same ideas I'm approaching. I would also take issue with where they decided to place the axes, but that's just quibbling.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?