<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-27

Prediction

Ha ha. I know what you're thinking--I was nowhere close in Iowa, and I seem to have reported on the death of Howard Dean a bit, well, prematurely. So if there's any lesson to be learned, it's this: predictions, especially mine, are barely worth the electrons they take to publish.

That said, I look for an interesting night tomorrow. I think we can safely predict the end of Joe Leiberman and of Wesley Clark, but a big three-way battle may be emerging, with Kerry, Dean and Edwards all poised to keep bloodying each other well into February. Numbers? What the heck. Kerry 34, Dean 32, Edwards 20, and looking to South Carolina.

The quiet story here may be the failure of the Clinton candidate, Gen. Clark. And somewhere in the background, Hillary smiles.. .

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?