<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-18

Not to Gloat, But. . .

A While back I blogged the hypothesis that Howard Dean actually thinks he is Jed Bartlett of the West Wing (as far as I know, it's just a theory--it can't be proven. . .but it is an interesting theory). So imagine my surprise to find Martin Sheen on the stump with Howard Dean this week.

Also on the stump with the Duck is Meathead--Rob Reiner. I'm trying to picture the two of them offloading the bus together. The picture that jumps to mind is of Andre the Giant and the little guy from "The Princess Bride" (with, of course, Howard Dean being the little guy (INCONCEIVABLE!!)).

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?