<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-09

Human Scum

I'm horrified by the reports from Georgia about Jerry William Jones. I have two girls, and by the time they were ten months old they owned me--a ten month old smiles, laughs, some of them walk, they have distinct personalities, and they respond to the sight of daddy. I cannot imagine any circumstance that could push a father to the extreme of strangling your own infant. I am just very happy and thankful that the three remaining girls were found unharmed (at least, physically).

Normally not a big death penalty guy, I tend to go along with Jaredon this one. At any rate, a short stint in prison ought to take care of this guy, in much the same way that Jeffrey Dahmer was taken care of.

There is a special cell in the lowest level of Hell reserved for this monster.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?