<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2004-01-28

Eye On the Ball

David Kay gave an interview on the Today Show this morning. When asked if he thought, in retrospect, the decision to go to war was a prudent one, he replied "Absolutely." Amazingly, I can't find the transcript of the interview anywhere on the web. In fact, the NBC homepage doesn't even have an article link to the interview. Remarkable.

I suspect this is one of the biggest stories going wildly underreported right now. Of course, David Kay himself has helped out by obliging all sort of goofy interview requests and being somewhat less than consistent in his comportment. Nonetheless, this is the sort of story that deserves wide play, and I hope someone other than Powerline tries to drive this home.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?