<$BlogRSDUrl$>

My personal musings about anything that gets on my radar screen--heavily dominated by politics.

2003-12-30

President Bush Actually Has Mad Cow, and Infected the Holstein in Washington

You knew it was only a matter of time before the Dems (today, Dean, Kucinich and Gephardt) put the blame for the Mad Cow Disease on the President. The only question that remains is who is going to make the most outlandish statement, and how far out to field that statment will be.

I'm no veterinarian, but it seems to me that one cow found in a week with the disease falls a bit short of an outbreak. I know this is still a developing story, and it could get pretty bad, but so far it hasn't, and I think everything that can be done is very likely being done.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?